The ‘Digital Career’ internship programme is addressed to students and recent graduates. The six-months-long internship is a perfect way to gain practical knowledge and learn new skills. Each intern will manage a project for which he or she will be fully responsible. Interns will also be assisted by a counsellor, who will monitor their work progress on an ongoing basis and help them complete individual tasks.
Who we look for
Senior students (4th and 5th year) or graduates who:
- Are open to gaining new experience and skills,
- Have strong analytical and interpersonal skills,
- Are well-organised and independent,
- Are fluent in English (optional).
What we offer
- Interesting and challenging projects,
- Opportunity to gain professional experience,
- Professional development,
- Friendly working atmosphere,
- Potential employment after completing the internship scheme,
We offer internship placements in the following areas (depending on the edition of the scheme):
- IT (developers, administrators, help desk),
- New technologies,
- Marketing/Finance/Sales/Customer Service.