In our daily work, we rely on generally accepted principles of appropriate conduct and good practice.
Any activities we embark on are in conformity with the laws applicable in Poland. In particular, we take care to ensure compliance with:
- the Environmental Protection Law of April 27th 2001,
- the Waste Act of December 14th 2012,
- the Act on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment of July 29th 2005,
- the Act on Managing Packaging and Packaging Waste of June 13th 2013,
- the Act on Batteries of April 24th 2009.
In addition, Cyfrowy Polsat holds the ISO 9001:2009 and ISO 14001:2005 certificates for design and manufacture of electronic equipment and the PN-N-18001:2004 certificate for design and manufacture of electronic equipment, issued by the PCA-accredited Polskie Centrum Certyfikacji (Polish Certification Centre), and Polkomtel holds the ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certificates from DEKRA Certification
Sp. z o.o.