Other news

JA+ Ubezpieczenia (I + Insurance) - a special insurance offer for the customers of Plus and Cyfrowy Polsat

Cyfrowy Polsat Group, in cooperation with ERGO Hestia Insurance Company from Sopot, has introduced a new proposal for its customers. ”JA+ Ubezpieczenia” (I + Insurance) is a package of insurance products designed by ERGO Hestia specifically for the new or existing customers of Plus or Cyfrowy Polsat.

”JA+ Ubezpieczenia” is yet another stage of development of our flagship smartDom program. We continue to work on additional benefits for customers who choose our services,” says Justyna Kulka, head of the Offer Management Department at Plus and Cyfrowy Polsat.

English
Last updated 08/22/2016

“Lawyer” service in the Plus offer for business clients

Legal advice is a new proposal of Plus network addressed to business customers. From July 29, JA+ Moja Firma (I+My Company) offer will include an access service in the area of legal counseling provided via phone or e-mail.

The service “Lawyer” will ensure access to the Legal Advice Center in which legal counsel will be provided by lawyers and legal advisers. The advice is provided in the form of a phone call and in the case when a verification or drafting of a legal document is required – also via e-mail, fax or a dedicated client account.

English
Last updated 08/01/2016

Fierce fight in the new Polsat Sport Fight HD channel

polsat_sport_fight_hd_master_logo_s.jpg

A new sport channel of Polsat Group – Polsat Sport Fight – will be launched on August 1, 2016. Fight sport fans will have a chance to admire the strongest punches or spectacular knockouts in the HD quality channel without advertisements. It will be yet another sport channel, next to Polsat Sport HD, Polsat Sport Extra HD and Polsat Sport News.

English
Last updated 08/01/2016

Polsat TV was the most frequently watched TV station in June and in Q2 2016 in both audience groups. Polsat as the viewership leader in the commercial viewer group in H1 2016

In June Polsat TV was unmatched and was the most frequently selected of the four nationwide TV stations, both in the 4+ and 16-49 viewer groups. Just like in May, also in June the leadership position  lead to Polsat’s victory in the audience rankings for both audience groups in Q2 2016. The entire first half of 2016 was also very successful for Polsat. The TV station ended it as the leader in the commercial viewer group.

English
Last updated 07/11/2016

Plush na Kartę (prepaid offer) – the cheapest prepaid offer on the market for customers porting their numbers!

„No consequences” for PLN 14.50! It is Plush offer for customers porting numbers, including: big data pack up to 10 GB, Facebook for free, that is without any limitations plus unlimited calls and SMSs to mobile numbers! Customers porting their number to Plush will receive 50% discount for the selected package for the first three months of the offer.

nowy_obraz_5_3.png

P

English
Last updated 05/23/2016

24 matches broadcast live in Polsat. All 51 matches broadcast live, without commercials, only on premium channels Polsat Sport 2 and Polsat Sport 3

nowy_obraz_6_2.png

Every match day from June 10 to July 10, Polsat’s main channel (and simultaneously Polsat Sport) will broadcast live 24 matches of the UEFA EURO 2016 tournament in France, including the opening match, all the matches of the Polish team in every phase of the tournament, four “final 16” matches, the quarterfinals, semi-finals and the final match.

English
Last updated 05/17/2016

New Dimension of TV Entertainment Offered by Cyfrowy Polsat. Launch of Cyfrowy Polsat GO service.

In line with the adopted strategy of expanding the world of multimedia family entertainment, Cyfrowy Polsat is introducing a new offer called Cyfrowy Polsat GO  which will extend the existing package of satellite channels by adding on-line, on-demand access to selected content and to linear channels offered in respective TV packages, as well as access to free and paid

English
Last updated 03/18/2016

Cyfrowy Polsat summarizes the year 2015 Over one million customers of the smartDOM program Nearly 97% of Poles within the LTE coverage

Cyfrowy Polsat Group published very good operating and financial results for 2015.

English
Last updated 03/01/2016

Cyfrowy Polsat Group acquires Midas Group

Cyfrowy Polsat Group, through Polkomtel, acquired Litenite - a company controlling 66% of shares in Midas Group. Under the second stage of the transaction a tender offer for shares was announced to buy back the remaining 34% of shares of Midas Group. The transaction will be financed from Cyfrowy Polsat Group’s own resources.

English
Last updated 03/01/2016

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - Other news