The Management Board of Cyfrowy Polsat S.A. (the “Company”) hereby informs that on July 23, 2020 the Annual General Meeting of the Company adopted a resolution on the distribution of the Company’s net profit for the financial year 2019 and part of profits earned in previous years for dividend payout (“Resolution”).
In accordance with the provisions of the Resolution:
1) the entire net profit earned by the Company in the financial year 2019, in the amount of PLN 586,802,125.73 (say: five hundred eighty six million eight hundred two thousand one hundred twenty five zlotys and seventy three grosze) has been allocated for a dividend payout,
2) the amount of PLN 52,743,890.27 (say: fifty two million seven hundred forty three thousand eight hundred ninety zlotys and twenty seven grosze) from the reserve capital, created from profits earned in previous years, has been allocated for a dividend payout,
3) the total amount of dividend for the financial year 2019 amounts to PLN 639,546,016.00 (say: six hundred thirty nine million five hundred forty six thousand sixteen zlotys),
4) the value of dividend per one share amounts to PLN 1.00 (say: one zloty),
5) the total number of the Company's shares entitled to dividend amounts 639,546,016,
6) the dividend day is scheduled for October 15, 2020,
7) the dividend payout shall be made in two tranches as follows:
- the first tranche in the amount of PLN 223.841.105,60 (say: two hundred twenty three million eight hundred forty one thousand one hundred five zlotys and sixty grosze), i.e., PLN 0.35 (say: thirty five grosze) per share – on October 22, 2020, and
- the second tranche in the amount of PLN 415,704,910.40 (say: four hundred fifteen million seven hundred four thousand nine hundred ten zlotys and forty grosze), i.e., PLN 0.65 (say: sixty five grosze) per share – on January 11, 2021.
Article 56 Section 1 Item 2 of the Act on Public Offering, Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organized Trading, and Public Companies in conjunction with § 19 Section 2 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of March 29, 2018 on current and periodic reports published by the issuers of securities and the conditions of recognizing as equal the information required by the laws of non-member states.