The Management Board of Cyfrowy Polsat S.A. (the “Company”) hereby informs that on June 25, 2019 the Annual General Meeting of the Company adopted a resolution on the on distribution of the Company’s net profit for the financial year 2018 and a part of profits earned in previous years for a dividend payout (“Resolution”).
In accordance with the provision of the Resolution:
1) the dividend amounts to PLN 594,777,794.88 (say: five hundred ninety four million seven hundred seventy seven thousand seven hundred ninety four zlotys and eighty eight grosze),
2) the value of dividend per one share amounts to PLN 0.93 (say: ninety three grosze),
3) the total number of the Company's shares entitled to dividend amounts 639,546,016,
4) the dividend day is scheduled for July 1, 2019;
5) the dividend payout shall be made in two tranches as follows:
- the first tranche in the amount of PLN 287,795,707.20 (say: two hundred eighty seven million seven hundred ninety five thousand seven hundred seven zlotys and twenty grosze), i.e., PLN 0.45 (say: forty five grosze) per share – on July 3, 2019, and
- the second tranche in the amount of PLN 306,982,087.68 (say: three hundred six milion nine hundred eighty two thousand eighty seven zlotys and sixty eight grosze), i.e., PLN 0.48 (say: forty eight grosze) per share – on October 1, 2019.
Legal basis: § 19 Section 2 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of March 29, 2018 on current and periodic reports published by the issuers of securities and the conditions of recognizing as equal the information required by the laws of non-member states.