The Management Board of the company Cyfrowy Polsat S.A. (the Company) hereby informs that the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company was convened on August 5, 2011, at 10:00 a.m., and is to be held in Warsaw, in the Company's registered seat at ul. Łubinowa 4A.
1. Opening of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company.
2. Appointment of the Chairman of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company.
3. Preparing the attendance list, confirming that the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company has been properly convened and is able to adopt valid resolutions.
4. Appointment of the Ballot Counting Committee.
5. Adoption of the agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company.
6. Adoption of the resolution regarding the merger of the Company with mTEL Sp. z o.o. seated in Warsaw.
7. Closing of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
In addition, the Management Board of the Company attaches as Appendix hereto:
1. Notice on convening the Extraordinary General Meeting on August 5, 2011, drawn up in accordance with Article 402(2) of the Commercial Companies Code.
2. Resolution drafts for the Extraordinary General Meeting convened on August 5, 2011.
3. Plan of merger of the Company with mTEL Sp. z o.o. seated in Warsaw with attachments.
The Company discloses all information regarding the Extraordinary General Meeting on its website: www.cyfrowypolsat.pl, subpage Dla Inwestorów (Investors' Center), section General Shareholders' Meeting - Materials.
Legal basis: Article 56 Section 1 item 2 of the Offering Act in conjunction with § 38 Section 1 items 1 and 3 of the Minister of Finance ordinance of February 19, 2009 regarding current and periodic information submitted by issuers of securities and on conditions of accepting as equivalent the information required by the provisions of a law of a non-EU member state.