The Management Board of Cyfrowy Polsat S.A. (Company) hereby informs that it convenes an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company to be held on 15 September 2010 at 10.00 a.m. in the Company's headquarters in Warsaw, at 4a Łubinowa Street.
1. Opening of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company.
2. Election of the Chairman of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company.
3. Validation of convening the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company and its ability to adopt resolutions.
4. Appointment of the Ballot Committee.
5. Adoption of the agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company.
6. Adoption of a resolution in the matter of the merger of the Company with the M. Punkt Holdings Limited with registered office at Cyprus.
7. Closing of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company.
The Management Board of Cyfrowy Polsat S.A. also publishes in attachment to this current report:
1. The notice convening an Extraordinary General Meeting dated 15 September 2010, prepared in accordance with Article 4022 of the Commercial Companies Code;
2. The content of draft resolutions for the Extraordinary General Meeting convened on 15 September 2010.
The Company publishes all information relating to the Extraordinary General Meeting on Company's website at: http://www.cyfrowypolsat.pl/inwestor/ tab General Shareholders Meeting -Materials
Legal grounds § 38 sec. 1 point 1 of the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 19 February 2009 concerning the submission of current periodical information by the securities' issuers and the conditions of recognizing as equal the information demanded by the national lawful regulation of a country which does not hold the membership in European Union.