New championship offers from Cyfrowy Polsat, which include the Polsat Sport Premium package of sports channels, are available from today (http://sklep.cyfrowypolsat.pl/uefa). Thanks to this exceptional offer, club football fans in Poland will be able to enjoy live coverage of all the UEFA Champions League matches as well as watch the UEFA Europa League games. All this will be available in Super HD quality in the new Polsat Sport Premium 1 and Polsat Sport Premium 2 sports channels as well as via four premium PPV services.
Once again Cyfrowy Polsat lives up to the expectations of its subscribers and Polish fans who want to enjoy rich offer of TV programs at affordable prices and watch the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League matches starting for the 2018/2019 seasons. During a total of 3 years, Polsat TV and Cyfrowy Polsat digital platform will show over 1000 matches, also in the new Super HD quality.
UEFA Champions League in Cyfrowy Polsat means:
- The new Polsat Sport Premium package which consists of 2 Super HD channels, i.e. Polsat Sport Premium 1 and Polsat Sport Premium 2, as well as 4 premium PPV services offering access at no extra charge. For more information visit http://sklep.cyfrowypolsat.pl/uefa.
- The Premium Max Plus Offer for Champions provides access to the full TV offer of Cyfrowy Polsat (Familijny Max HD, Sport HD, Film HD, Cinemax HD, HBO HD HBO GO, Eleven Sports HD, Rozrywka HD channel packages) and now also to the Polsat Sport Premium package at the unchanged price of PLN 120 monthly, with the access during the first three months offered for free. Current subscribers, using the Premium Max Plus package, will be also offered access to the package which includes the UEFA Champions League matches.
- There are many proposals for fans of sport, so that everyone can choose something they like – in the new promotional offers Polsat Sport Premium package is bundled with Cyfrowy Polsat’s basic packages which are offered at prices starting from PLN 50 per month, including:
- Rodzinny HD + Cinemax HD + Polsat Sport Premium − for 50 PLN, monthly, with access during the first two months offered for free;
- Rodzinny HD + Cinemax HD + Eleven Sports HD + Polsat Sport Premium – for PLN 60 monthly, with access during the first two months offered for free;
- Familijny Max HD + Film HD + Cinemax HD + Sport HD + Eleven Sports HD + Polsat Sport Premium – for PLN 80 monthly, with access during the first two months offered for free;
- Premium Max Offer together with Polsat Sport Premium (172 channels in total, including the full offer of sports channels) – for PLN 110 monthly, with access during the first three months offered for free.
- The official replica of UEFA Champions League match ball is offered for free with selected offers which include Polsat Sport Premium package with the minimum monthly commitment starting from PLN 70.
- For smartDOM loyalty scheme members, all the new promotional offers which include Polsat Sport Premium package are cheaper by PLN 10.
- The new Super HD quality, which right from the start will be available in all Cyfrowy Polsat HD STB’s, means even more joy from watching – a sharper picture, more vivid colours and even more precisely rendered details.
- So as not to miss a thing, you can also watch UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League matches when not at home - on mobile devices. The new channels and premium TV services will be also available via Cyfrowy Polsat GO service. While using ON THE GO option, you will be able to watch the matches when not at home, on as many as 3 mobile devices simultaneously. In the Premium Max Plus Offer for Champions the ON THE GO option is available without any additional charges!
A true football feast on Polsat Sport Premium channels and services:
- 1029 UEFA Champions League and Europa League matches during 3 years, with 343 matches shown each season.
- Each match day means approximately 8 hours of daily live broadcasts – studio commentaries and matches.
- New kick-off times for UEFA Champions League: 2 matches starting at 6.55 p.m. and 6 at 9 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays; UEFA Europa League matches played on Thursdays.
- Most advanced and biggest studio for sports event coverage in Poland – designed specifically for the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League tournaments. The 700-square-meter studio has 4x4K video wall. Visual realization relies on state-of-the-art technologies – augmented reality (AR) and 3D models.
- Rich offer of accompanying programs – before and after the matches. In-depth analyses, reporting, interviews, experienced experts and commentators, numerous special guests and many materials dedicated to football fans.
Extensive experience of Polsat TV in showing football events:
Polsat TV has long-standing experience in broadcasting the most important football events, which will be definitely reflected in the technical execution of the new competition starting from 2018/2019 season. For many years Polsat TV was showing UEFA Champions League matches in Poland – in the years 2001-2006 and 2009-2012, as well as UEFA Europa League in the seasons 2009-2012. Polsat TV also has rich experience in showing, to Polish fans, the major football events where our national team plays – the fans could have so far watched in Polsat TV such events as the 2002 FIFA World Cup tournament played in South Korea and Japan as well as the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany. Moreover Polsat showed the 2008 European Championship in Austria and Switzerland, and the most recent 2016 Euro Championship in France which was fantastic for the Polish national team. Polsat Group has successfully executed a unique and comprehensive UEFA Euro 2016 project. For the first time, broadcasts of the matches in the main, open-air Polsat channel were combined with broadcasts in special, 24-hour Polsat Sport 2 and Polsat Sport 3 pay TV channels which showed all 51 matches live, without any commercials, in HD quality. Over 200 hours of live broadcasts were aired during the 30 days of UEFA Euro 2016 tournament. Such a strategy enabled the Group to achieve a great success – in sales, operational and financial terms. The most recent U21 UEFA Euro 2017 tournament, which was played in Poland, also enjoyed high interest.
Polsat Group has acquired exclusive rights to live broadcasts of UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League for Polish fans in all distribution channels, including TV, the Internet and mobile devices. The new season’s football matches will be available to Cyfrowy Polsat subscribers, Plus mobile network customers as well as to the users of IPLA web TV.